- The Administrator is as follows: Design U Katarzyna Rychlewska based in Warsaw (00-684), ul. Wspólna 50a/20, listed in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register, under the numbers: NIP: 524-172-67-58, Regon: 141293530, which provides online services, and also stores and has access to information on the User’s devices.
- Cookies are computer data, especially small text files, registered and stored on devices which enable the User to use the web pages of the Online Service.
- First-Party Cookies are cookies placed by the Administrator, related to online services provided by the Administrator via the Online Service.
- Third-Party Cookies are cookies designed by the Administrator’s partners, placed on the website of the Online Service.
- Online Service – website or app, used by the Administrator to manage its online services, within the domain www.kateandkate.pl
- Device – electronic device used by the User to access the Online Service
- User – the subject, for whom – in accordance with the Policy and law – online services may be provided, and with whom a Contract for providing such services may be signed.
- The Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. This itinerary is particularly safe from any type of virus attacks or other unwanted coding / malicious software. These files allow to identify software used by the User and adapt the Online Service individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they derive from, their time of storage on the Device and their attributed value.
- The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies, which are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until the end of a browser session. The recorded information is then permanently removed from the Device’s hard drive. The mechanism of session cookies doesn’t allow to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Persistent Cookies, which are saved on the User’s Device and remain there until they are removed. Finishing a browser session or turning off a Device won’t remove them from the User’s Device. Their mechanism doesn’t allow to download any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- The User may limit or disable the cookies’ access to her/his Device. By activating this option, using the Online Service will be possible, apart from the functions.
- The Administrator uses First-Party Cookies for the following purposes:
- Online Service configuration
- to adapt the website’s content to the User’s preferences and to optimize the use of the web pages of the Online Service
- to save the settings chosen by the User and to customize the User’s interface, i.e. according to her/his chosen language or to the region where the User comes from
- to save the history of the web pages visited within the Online Service in order to recommend content
- to adapt the font size, layout of the website etc..
- to maintain the User’s online session (after her/his login), thanks to which the User doesn’t need to retype her/his login and password on each subpage
- to properly configure chosen functions of the Online Service, allowing most particularly to verify the authenticity of the browser session
- to optimize and increase the efficiency of the services provided by the Administrator
- to adapt the content of the web pages within the Online Service to the User’s preferences and to optimize her/his use of the Online Service web pages. These folders in particular allow to recognize basic parameters of the User’s Device and to properly display the web page, adapting it to her/his individual needs
- to properly use the partnership program, allowing in particular to verify the sources which redirected the Users to the web pages of the Online Service
- for the proper configuration of chosen functions of the Online Service, allowing in particular to adapt information provided to the User, considering her/his location
- to elaborate anonymous statistics, which help to understand how Users of the Online Service use the web pages of the Online Service, allowing to ameliorate its structure and content
- to adapt advertisements of services and products from third-party companies, presented within the Online Service
- The Administrator of the Online Service uses Third-Party Cookies for the following purposes:
- To collect general and anonymous statistic data with the aid of analytical tools:
- IAI-Shop.com [cookies administrator: IAI S.A., based in Szczecin]
- Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in USA]
To log in to the Online Service by using an account from a different online service:
- Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc., based in USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Google [cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in USA]
- PayPal [cookies administrator: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A, based in Luxemburg or PayPal Inc. based in USA]
To use interactive functions in order to increase the outreach of the Online Service with the aid of social media:
- twitter.com [cookies administrator: Twitter Inc., based in USA]
- Plus.google.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc., based in USA]
- Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc. based in USA or Facebook Ireland, based in Ireland]
To present opinions on web pages of the Online Service, which are charged from an external online service:
- opineo.pl [cookies administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o., based in Wrocław]
- ceneo.pl [cookies administrator: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. based in Poznań]
To use functions downloaded from an external online service, in order to facilitate communication via the website of the Online Service:
- skype.com [cookies administrator: Microsoft Corporation, based in USA]
- The User may change the cookies’ settings by herself/himself at any given time, defining the conditions in which the cookies are stored and their access to the User’s Device. The User may change the afore mentioned settings by changing the browser settings or by configuring the service. These settings may be changed especially so as to block the automatic service of cookie files in the browser settings, or to inform the User every time a cookie is placed on the User’s Device. Details on the possibilities and ways to handle cookie files are available in the software settings of the browser.
- The User may remove the Cookie files at any given moment by choosing one of the functions available in the browser settings she/he is using.
- Limiting the use of cookie files may modify some functions available on the given web page of the Online Service.